WikiLeaks website

Discuss anything here. The coffee's always hot!
haydog
Date you made Chief: 16sep2001
Rate/Rank/Warfare Desig: ITC
First Name: thomas
Duty Station: NSWC Dahlgren
Duty Status: Retired

WikiLeaks website

Post by haydog »

Chief's
Just a short notice to ensure you pass on to your sailors to keep away from the WikiLeaks
Website. The infomation conatained is classsified and will be a reportable incident if viewed from any NMCI computer or home CPU. PROTECT THIS HOUSE

Thomas Hayward (ITC RET)
krnl
Site Admin
Date you made Chief: 14Sep2001
Rate/Rank/Warfare Desig: FCC(SW)(RE-R1)
First Name: Rick
Duty Station: ATRC Dahlgren, VA
Duty Status: Honorably Discharged

Re: WikiLeaks website

Post by krnl »

Thanks haydog. The wikileaks website is being discussed on another forum that I run as well, and I have redacted links to their site in an effort to make a minimal impact on the spreading of information through our links. Your guidance is perfect, and should be heeded by every service member, every government employee and every conscientious civilian in the US.

The mere fact that classified information has been made public does not declassify it. The information is still classified and could subject people to problems if classified information is found on unclassified processing systems, regardless of how it got there. The safest and best way to stay away from this problem is to NOT VISIT THE WIKILEAKS WEBSITE>

Carry on!
:pirate: Go Navy! :pirate:

Rick Sandlin (Formerly FCC(SW))
uss_jim
Date you made Chief: 16sep1986
Rate/Rank/Warfare Desig: ENCS(SW/AW)
First Name: James
Duty Station: NRD Pittsburgh, PA
Duty Status: Retired

Re: WikiLeaks website

Post by uss_jim »

They apparently know where this numb nut is along with his minions. Correct me if I am wrong. We are at war. Treason is punishable by death. Giving away secrets is treason. If my math is correct, when you carry the 3 the answer is just kill them outright and put an end to it. They are no better than the dress wearing turbab toting insurgents shooting at the troops. The war has made it here agan, or still.